1. E-mail or ring Gordon to arrange a convenient free-of-charge appointment to view your loft.
2. During Gordon’s visit he will advise on the best layout to suit your needs.
3. We will follow up the visit by sending you a detailed quotation and will answer any further questions that you have.
4. If you are happy with the quotation we will provide a list of references for previous jobs and will send you a contract to sign.
5. When the contracts are signed and a deposit is paid we will confirm the approximate start date and will return with the architect to draw up detailed plans.
Planning and Building Regulations
6. The architect will submit the drawings for planning and/or building regulations permission.
7. You should remove your possessions from the loft space (we will dispose of old insulation etc for you when the work commences)
8. The conversion will be overseen by Gordon and carried out by our established team including:
Carpenter – Jo
General building – John
Electrician – Mark
Plasterer – Keith
Roofer – Mark